Caring for your hand knits
Simple steps to take care of your hand knits:
1. Wool is naturally dirt-repellent, so only needs to be washed if really dirty. A gentle brush or spot cleaning with a damp cloth will normally surffice.
2. We have chosen the finest 100% superwash merino and luxury pima cotton yarns to make our knits, which are safe to wash in a machine, should you need to. Hand wash in luke warm water or machine wash on a COOL GENTLE WOOL CYCLE, using a delicate and wool safe detergent.
3. Roll in a towel to gently squeeze out excess moisture. Do not wring or twist.
4. Lay out flat on a clean dry towel and gently coax your item back into its orginal shape - this process is called 'blocking'.
5. Leave to dry naturally. Your item will remain in the shape that you have left it to dry in.